The Chemical Heritage Foundation (CHF) is actively recruiting for the position of Communications Coordinator. The Communications Coordinator will write copy and provide content-development and production support for a variety of digital and print communications, from awards and event collateral, to press releases and annual-report features, to e-newsletters and social-media posts. He or she will also manage event photography. The successful candidate will excel at gathering information from colleagues and translating it to polished external communications.
The ideal candidate would possess the following experience and qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, English or History.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive work experience in communications, publishing or journalism.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, and possess high-level project and time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products. Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite and content management systems is a plus.
- Solid understanding of social media communication tools.
- Some knowledge of science and technology, or history of science is preferred.
- Ability to work occasional evening or weekend shifts during events.
To be considered for this position, please send cover letter with salary expectations, resume, and three writing samples to:
– CHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer –