Front Desk Receptionist
The Chemical Heritage Foundation is seeking candidates for the part-time position of Front Desk Receptionist. The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for providing a professional presence for employees and visitors to the Museum, Library, and Conference Center.
Essential functions include:
- Greet all guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Direct visitors as needed.
- Answer incoming phone calls and forward them as needed.
- Maintain building safety measures by following established security procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School or GED.
- Minimum of 2+ years in the hospitality industry or administrative field.
- Must have experience answering multiple phone lines.
- Proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well and effectively with employees and visitors.
- Flexible schedule to work occasional evenings and/or weekends.
To be considered for this position, please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Receptionist2015@chemheritage.org.
– CHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer –