The Chemical Heritage Foundation is seeking a candidate for the part-time (20 hours per week) position of Office Assistant. The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting an effective and productive work environment by overseeing office-related processes and equipment. The hours for this position are 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Major responsibilities include
- Distribution of all U.S. mail and package deliveries; posting all outgoing mail; and taking the mail to post-office mailbox each afternoon. Also responsible for the maintenance and funding of postage machine.
- Will serve as main point of contact for all photocopier-related issues, service, and for ordering photocopier supplies.
- Ordering office supplies and toner as needed; restocking supply closet, and processing invoices for payment.
- Ordering coffee/tea supplies; restocking those supplies and processing invoices for payment.
- Reconciling additional vendor invoices and initiating check requests for payments to vendors.
- Other office-related duties, such as ordering business cards, letterhead, updating company phone and parking lot lists.
The ideal candidate will have
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1-2 years of administrative/office experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook programs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
To be considered for this position, please send cover letter with salary expectations and resume to: OfficeAssistant2014@chemheritage.org
- CHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer –