Our organizational collections detail the activities of many influential institutions.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Institute of Chemists (AIC)
- AIC New Jersey Section
- American Society of Public Analysts
- Chemical Club of Philadelphia
- Chemical Heritage Foundation Institutional Archive
- Chemists’ Club
- Chinese-American Chemical Society
- Gordon Research Conferences
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC
- Manufacturing Chemists’ Association (MCA)
- Mining Club
- North American Catalysis Society
- Société de Chimie Industrielle (American Section)
- Wilson College Chemists’ Club.
American Chemical Society Divisions
- American Chemical Society Division of Petroleum Chemistry
- American Chemical Society Division of Polymer Chemistry
- American Chemical Society Division of Small Chemical Business
- American Chemical Society National Headquarters
- American Chemical Society National Historic Chemical Landmark Divison
- American Chemical Society New York Section
Includes working papers of the organization.
Includes the professional papers of Neil E. Gordon that are related to the Gibson Island Conferences. Also includes the director’s files of several Gordon Research Conference directors.
Includes the institutional working papers of the numerous IUPAC divisions.
Includes correspondence and letter books related to the history of the Manufacturing Chemists’ Association and its successor group, the American Chemistry Council.
Includes programs and abstracts of the Organosilicon Symposia.
Includes agendas, reports, and membership lists regarding the Two-Year College Chemistry Conference.
Includes working papers related to the centennial celebrations of the American Chemical Society.