We encourage your comments on our blogs and podcast, as your participation will enrich the experience of other visitors to this site. Please be advised that we do review comments prior to publishing, and those that are off-topic or appear to publicize a commercial interest will not be posted. We require that you conduct yourself on this Web site in a manner that is respectful and polite towards other users. While diverging beliefs and opinions are an integral part of our dialogue, mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are prohibited.
By posting any comments on CHF-sponsored blogs, you give the Chemical Heritage Foundation the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
Your comments must not:
- Include material that infringes on the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Use language that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, pornographic or hateful, that violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others, or that is in violation of applicable law.
- Advertise or solicit business of any kind.
- Be submitted in the name of another person.
- Originate from any user account other than your own.
- Contain the same message submitted multiple times (“spam”).
CHF reserves the right to do any or all of the following at our discretion:
- Remove comments that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to comply with our comment policy.
- Close a user’s account as a result of a breach of this policy.
- Edit comments for style and appropriateness, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.