The Conference Center at CHF
Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s historic Old City, the Conference Center at CHF combines award-winning design with all the amenities required for productive meetings.
This 13,500 square-foot venue
- features a range of fully equipped rooms in a variety of configurations;
- can accommodate meetings and events from 3 to 300 people;
- is convenient to transportation, including Amtrak, SEPTA, Philadelphia International Airport, and I-95;
- is located in front of Independence National Historical Park, with attractions such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the National Constitution Center, as well as some of the city’s finest restaurants, art galleries, and shopping, just steps away;
- has been recognized for architectural excellence by the Pennsylvania chapter of the American Institute of Architects.
Larger events (up to 300 people) can be accommodated in the Ullyot Meeting Hall, adjacent to CHF’s exhibition space. Beautifully appointed conference rooms and dynamic galleries make the Conference Center at CHF an unforgettable venue for all business occasions.
The event spaces in the Conference Center at CHF are optimized to accommodate an endless assortment of gatherings. View room specifications and and 360-degree virtual tours.
Perfect your event with a customized menu crafted by one of our premier catering partners.
Use these tables to compare meeting room configuration options in one place. To discuss the conference rooms in greater detail or to book a space in our venue, please call us at 877.CHF.4550 or e-mail FacilityRental@chemheritage.org.
Located along Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia's Old City, CHF is within easy reach of Interstates 95 and 76, Philadelphia’s 30th Street Station, and the Philadelphia International Airport.
The Conference Center at CHF is situated within walking distance of several hotels. Guests may be eligible for hotel discounts (subject to availability).
To discuss the conference rooms in greater detail or to book a space in our venue, please call us at 877.CHF.4550 or e-mail FacilityRental@chemheritage.org.