The Conference Center at CHF
Located in Philadelphia’s historic Old City neighborhood, the CHF Conference Center consists of eight meeting rooms over 13,500 square feet. State-of-the-art technology and natural lighting in all of our spaces make for an ideal conference experience.
Contact us for more information about the facility or to rent a conference room.
- features well-appointed rooms with up-to-date audiovisual equipment, high-speed connectivity, and a variety of configuration options;
- can accommodate meetings and events from 3 to 300 people;
- is convenient to transportation, including Amtrak, SEPTA, Philadelphia International Airport, and I-95;
- is located in front of Independence National Historical Park, with attractions such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the National Constitution Center, as well as some of the city’s finest restaurants, art galleries, and shopping, just steps away;
- Abides by sustainable best practices in an effort to provide green meeting options to all of our clients.
Larger events (up to 300 people) can be accommodated in the Ullyot Meeting Hall, adjacent to CHF’s exhibition space. Beautifully appointed conference rooms and dynamic galleries make the Conference Center at CHF an unforgettable venue for all business occasions.
Tell us about the event you would like to host, and we will follow up with more information.
The event spaces in the Conference Center at CHF are optimized to accommodate an endless assortment of gatherings. View room specifications and 360-degree virtual tours.
Perfect your event with a customized menu crafted by one of our premier catering partners.
Use these tables to compare meeting room configuration options in one place. To discuss the conference rooms in greater detail or to book a space in our venue, please call us at 877.CHF.4550 or e-mail FacilityRental@chemheritage.org.
Located along Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia’s Old City, CHF is within easy reach of Interstates 95 and 76, Philadelphia’s 30th Street Station, and the Philadelphia International Airport.