Visit the Museum
The Museum at CHF is free and open to the public.
Chemical Heritage Foundation
315 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Monday–Friday: 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
First Friday of the month (March–December): 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note that the museum will be closed on these days:
• New Year’s Day (January 1, 2015)
• Memorial Day weekend (May 23–25, 2015)
• Independence Day weekend (July 3–5, 2015)
• Labor Day weekend (September 5–7, 2015)
• Papal Visit (September 25–28, 2015)
• Thanksgiving and the day after (November 26–27, 2015)
• Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (December 24–25, 2015)
Admission to the museum at CHF is free.
The permanent exhibition, Making Modernity, and the changing exhibitions in the Hach Gallery and DuPont Gallery can be viewed at any time during museum hours.
Transmutations in the Fisher Gallery is available for viewing by appointment during regular museum hours. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.925.2222 to schedule a time to visit the gallery.
First Fridays at CHF
CHF participates in First Fridays, an open house occurring the first Friday of the month throughout Philadelphia’s Old City Arts District. In addition to extending our hours until 8:00 p.m., the Museum at CHF hosts special guest speakers and hands-on activities.
Directions, transportation, and parking
Get directions, transportation information, and parking information here.
CHF’s exhibitions are completely accessible by wheelchair. Please see “Wheelchair Access” here.